Welcome to Lock Stock and thank you for your interest in this product. This manual will walk you through its features and their usage and allow you to understand exactly what this product is and the practicalities involved in using it.
What is Lock Stock?
Lock Stock is an all in one system to manage your inventory. It can be used as a simple product catalogue and stock taking tool, or as a resource which tracks individual products in real time.
There's no app to download. Instead your data is hosted securely on our server and it's accessed via your internet browser. This makes Lock Stock compatible with any device that has an internet connection. Therefore you can update your inventory on the go with the phone in your pocket or with a tablet and you're still able to access your data from a desktop computer.
- Categorise your inventory
- Update stock movements instantly
- Contact suppliers with a touch of a button
- Set alerts for when stock is low
- View sales and profit data with ease
- Identify and address poorly managed products
- Observe theft and mismanagement and react appropriately
- Create your own 2D barcodes for any products or items in your inventory
- Import catalogues
- Store an individual customers information and sales data
Definitions for commonly used terms in the manual and in Lock Stock are explained in the definitions section.